Terms and Conditions
Summary: Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
STUDENT SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Food and drinks are not permitted upstairs or in any of the A.I.P.A studios or foyer. An exception is made for bottled water.
- Chewing gum and bubblegum are not permitted on the premises. Anyone chewing gum will be asked to leave immediately.
- Energy drinks such as V or Red Bull, are not permitted anywhere on the premise.
- For health reasons, students are NOT permitted to share drinks, lip gloss, makeup, hairbrushes etc.
- Parents are asked to pick their children up from within the grounds of A.I.P.A. Students who run across Merrenburn Ave generally do not check for traffic within our car park or in Merrenburn Ave.
- Smoking is not permitted within the perimeter fence of A.I.P.A. This applies to students, parents, staff and visitors.
- Students who are dancing or completing more three or more hours of classes should be in possession of spray deodorant and use it to avoid an embarrassing situation. (This does not apply to Junior students)
UNIFORMS & GROOMING
- All students enrolled at KPG are expected to be in possession of a CLEAN KPG Uniform. This is worn to class throughout the year. (See individual class requirements).
ATTENDANCE & BEHAVIOUR
- All students must maintain an exemplary standard of behaviour. We understand that ‘kids will be kids’, however, swearing should be avoided and bullying is unacceptable.
- In the event of absence, it would be greatly appreciated if parents could phone or email the office of this so that all students can be accounted for. The office number is 02 9966 5013.
- Drama Company members are expected to maintain a 100% attendance record. Exceptions are granted for students with professional engagements (shows or film shoots) or compulsory school event. All requests for leave should be put in writing and addressed to the KPG Director.
- All students MUST sign in before proceeding upstairs; this is for everyone’s safety.
- Adults, with the exception of KPG staff, are not permitted upstairs whilst classes are in progress. If you need to see a class, please call the office and make a time and we will arrange for a staff member to escort you.
- Students should arrive at the studios for their classes on time. Lateness upsets the entire class and the teacher. Dance students who miss warm up may be asked to sit out for OH&S reasons.
- Students hoping to be considered for a prize or scholarship must have an attendance rate of at least 80% and be involved in all school performances. Eg: Musical, Drama Night & Annual Concert.
- It is expected that Developmental and Vocational level students, having made a commitment to their class group, will complete the training programme for the year.
- Friends of students are not permitted to come along to any class unless a completed enrolment form has been lodged and the trial class fee of $20 has been paid
- Students are expected to wear the correct KPG uniform to all their classes. (See uniforms Section)
- Animals and students pets must not enter the premise.
USE OF IMAGES & FOOTAGE ON KPG & AIPA WEBSITES & BROCHURES.
- We will feature different classes on the AIPA and KICK Performance Group websites. We will also feature students who have excelled in class. Prior to any footage being shot or photographs taken, an information/permission form will be sent home. We ask for your co-operation in signing and returning the forms to us. We will always ensure that only the highest quality footage is placed on the web. Only students who return a signed consent form will be included in this activity. The idea is that you will be able to show family and friends what they do in class throughout the year and share your child’s achievements with them.
- As part of activities and performances at KICK Performance Group, students may be photographed during performances or class activities. These photos may be used for publicity and/or merchandising and/or editorial purposes once parental permission has been sought.
- Photographers and videographers are invited to record performances throughout the year. Photos are available online after obtaining a password.
REGISTRATION FEE (INSURANCE LEVY)
An Admin fee of $35.00 per student is charged annually. This covers students against any accidents or injuries they may incur whilst in the care or under the instruction of KPG staff. © KICK Performance Group (KPG) - AIPA Pty Ltd. ABN 55093235057.
- Tuition fees are to be paid by the second week of each term. Payment can be made by cheque (made out to AIPA Pty Ltd), cash, EFTPOS or credit card.
- If you are experiencing difficulties, please let us know immediately so that alternative arrangements may be considered. Please note that while it may be possible to pay in installments, we cannot offer credit. We reserve the right to send outstanding fees to a collection agency and to recover agency costs. That agency may pass the debtor’s personal details to a credit reference bureau.
- As we are a registered Childcare Provider, fees for students under the age of sixteen are GST exempt. Parents with children aged sixteen years and over who are eligible for the Childcare Rebate should speak to Centrelink and provide AIPA’s accounts dept with evidence that they can claim classes as childcare and thus will be GST exempt. Parents who are not eligible for GST exemption will need to add GST to their fees. If you are unsure, please contact our accounts department PRIOR to enrolling.
- The Government Childcare rebate is available on KPG classes and workshops for students who have not yet celebrated their sixteenth birthday. If you wish to claim the rebate, please mark ‘rebate receipt’ on a letter accompanying your payment. Please note, receipts cannot be backdated.
- Please give four weeks written notice of discontinuation of any subjects.
- All students are enrolled by the term. Please be reminded that fees are non-refundable. KPG cannot accept responsibility for changes to students’ personal circumstances, which may prevent attendance.
- Please note that course fees cover tuition only. Students who are examined by external bodies must meet examination fees.
- All trial classes will attract an upfront casual fee of $20 per hour. This is then credited if you enrol.
- If you are going on a family holiday and will miss a week or two, we cannot ‘credit’ this for you. We have to pay for the teacher, building and other outgoings. If your child is enrolled for the term it is a term agreement. If you will miss more than four lessons, you can apply to pay casually for a set amount of time.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO US, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE OFFICE WITH SUGGESTIONS.